• Online Events For Landscapers!
    With GIE+EXPO cancelled, virtual education and product launches are filling up the fall. Check out dates for Caterpillar, Exmark, NALP, and more. Click here to learn more.

Cub Cadet zforce Good?

exmarklover

LawnSite Member
Ok, before you get started it is not for me, or for commercial use. But I know a guy:D (no really I do) who wanted me to tell him what I thought of the newer Cub Cadet zforce. I know very little other than they sell for around 3k and MTD makes them. Do you all know much? What should I tell him. I already told him I would probley just buy a used commercial mower for 3k but as so many people do, he wants new. Any thoughts would be helpfull. Cheers!

tiedeman

LawnSite Fanatic
Is the zforce the new homeowners addition? I can't remember.

dcondon

LawnSite Silver Member
yes they are.......... We have the commercial cub's and love them. Our dealer was selling on of the z-force today....... I would give him thumb's up !!!!! :)

dcondon

LawnSite Silver Member
then this is a stupid thread because you have already made up your mind................ sorry to say

OP
E

exmarklover

LawnSite Member
What????? Are you shure you have the right thread??? I am trying to find out more on the z to let him know what people who realy know about mowers think.

dcondon

LawnSite Silver Member
Originally posted by exmarklover
What????? Are you shure you have the right thread??? I am trying to find out more on the z to let him know what people who realy know about mowers think. [/QUOTE

sorry, we are using the cub commerical cubs and our dealer says the z-force is great for home oweners. Don't look at it from being sold at TSC................ O Don't forget your e-mark has MTD products in it also...........

OP
E

exmarklover

LawnSite Member
yaaaaaa tell me it's not true!!!!!!! Just kidding I know on rare occasion they can make an good product. I think that consumer reports even rated an mtd push a best buy, even over the JD's and Honda.

OP
E

exmarklover

LawnSite Member
Just an update my Friend got a new simplicity consumer z. Very nice machine!! Heavy metal and a very good cut. So if you have any friends out there who need a consumer ZTR go with the Simplicity very sweet!!!