1. Can’t make it to the GIE+EXPO 2017?
    LawnSite brings the trade show floor to your fingertips with our new GIE+EXPO 2017 Sneak Peek video series debuting now in the Lawn Mowing forum.

Dismiss Notice

Curbside Vacuuming

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by pap4464, Sep 13, 2003.

1. pap4464

pap4464 LawnSite Member

Guys, lot of threads regarding fall clean-up quotes. Just wondering about hourly curbside vacuuming rates. What is a fair minimum and or minute rate?

2. Blades of Steel

Blades of Steel LawnSite Senior Member

not too sure on a fair price, but I'm gonna find out. I'm getting ready to set up a vacuum system myself. Blow'm to the street suckm' up and haul butt. Oh, colect my cash then haul Butt!!!!!!

3. Team Gopher

Team Gopher LawnSite Platinum Member
    from -

4. pap4464

pap4464 LawnSite Member

Thanks Guys!
    Yes I have read that post and has helped me. In years past I was one of those guys running around and trying to bid every job at a flat rate. I was just hoping if someone can relay some more info on a better method of pricing curbside vaccuming.
    Thanks!

5. imograss

imograss LawnSite Senior Member

id like to find someone to remove curbside leaves for the clients i have. id get them to an accessible place and pay someone for removal. i live an hour awaay from my clients and im solo so i dont have much room for alot of leaves.

6. Darryl G

Darryl G Inactive

I sub any curbside vac jobs out to another local LCO. He charges me and everyone else $60 per load (1 load minimum), which I think is cheap. I bill it out at $75/load.

I don't know how many yards his box is, but it's a 1 ton Chevy dump with a fairly tall (guessing 6 foot) box.

7. mtdman

mtdman LawnSite Gold Member

I'm wondering about JUST vacuuming the leaves, no clean up. What do people charge for that?

:D