Custom Proposal Forms

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by WPLC, Jan 29, 2019.

1. WPLC

WPLC LawnSite Member
    from USA

Is there any software out there that is reasonably priced that allows you to customize a proposal that is sent to a customer via email?

Specifically, I want to be able to send a customer a quote for around 5 different services. I would like the customer to be able to choose which services they want by checking the box next to the service they want. Then it will add the total of all the services and the customer can then accept the proposal which will send a notification to me of which services they selected.

I have been looking around for a while, but can't seem to find anything like it.

2. tdoeizreal

tdoeizreal LawnSite Senior Member

Service Autopilot does this.

3. OP
    OP
    WPLC

WPLC LawnSite Member
    from USA

Thanks, anyone know if this is possible on Jobber, Yardbooks, or any other cheaper CRM software?

4. Jake the grass guy

Jake the grass guy LawnSite Senior Member

i believe yardbook just came out with something similar to what you are proposing. lists your services and the customer and click on them yada yada. i havent quite got to that yet. some things are too complicated for a customer to care for. but checkout yardbook

5. Doc8406

Doc8406 LawnSite Fanatic

Yeah.. i believe that is what they call an "estimate"..

6. Jake the grass guy

Jake the grass guy LawnSite Senior Member

The Yardbook Selling Suite is what its called

Doc8406 likes this.
  7. Doc8406

Doc8406 LawnSite Fanatic

Mark Stark and WPLC like this.
  8. OP
    OP
    WPLC

WPLC LawnSite Member
    from USA

Thanks, I wasn't expecting Yardbook to have anything like that.

Doc8406 likes this.
  9. OP
    OP
    WPLC

WPLC LawnSite Member
    from USA

However, it looks like you can't actually add this to the email. You need the customer to follow a link to a separate yardbook page.

Doc8406 likes this.
  10. That Guy Gary

That Guy Gary LawnSite Silver Member

Emails are kind of limited as to what they can do. They were designed to just send messages, not run applications.

Sending a link to do it on a website is about the most automation you can get out of email.