Customer had my back on Sunday!

rclawn

LawnSite Silver Member
Hahahah that’s too deep. I would be so upset

williams lcm

LawnSite Bronze Member
I don't know how anyone can drink beer and mow. I see guys drinking beer all the time. I pull into a gas a few weeks ago and saw a lawn guy opening up his cooler to guzzle down beers. Crazy

ArTurf

LawnSite Fanatic
Related funny story.

The dad of my son-in-law was helping him build a fence, I was installing a sprinkler system. He drank beer all day, at least a 12 pack or more. The next day he commented how he cramped up badly the night before. I told him he was probably dehydrated. He said there was no way he was dehydrated with all the beer he drank AND he was SERIOUS.

clcare2

LawnSite Senior Member
I had a customer tip the mowing crew who takes care of her 2 half gallon bottles of Absolut Vodka last year for Christmas. The crews still fight to get to her yard this year. I guarantee she hasn't had a reason to complain all year.

rclawn

LawnSite Silver Member
Did you commandeer the tip for yourself or let them keep it? I know a lot of guys would probably take the tip since they own the business, but I would let them keep it as long as they are 21! I wouldn’t feel right about taking a tip that they gave to employees

ultimateanswer

LawnSite Member
That's too funny! I used to have a customer that we would have to make extra sure to place at the end of our routes because he would NOT let you off his lawn until you had polished off at least one brew with him. I would take a million customers like the one OP had over the high payers any day of the week. Customers like those are worth their weight in gold. Take great care of her!

Top Forums