1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

Customer info forms....

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by JayD, Jan 15, 2010.

1. JayD

JayD LawnSite Silver Member

Does anyone on here have any customer questionnaire / info update forms.

I really would like to come up with a form for customers to fill out upon starting up with us that would give us info on them like email address, cell, home, work #'s, birthdays, work place and such.

Any of you have something like this that you have them fill out.

I could try to make one, but I thought I would try here first to see if any of you have something like it to show me.

Thanks..

2. echeandia

echeandia LawnSite Bronze Member

I tried using a form for a while but it was cumbersome. I eventually switched to a notebook and I take notes as I speak to the customer about what they say and what I notice. I then go back to my office and write up a proposal that gets sent to them.

3. mowerbrad

mowerbrad LawnSite Fanatic

I think that is alot of information for the customer to give out. I think birthday and work place may be a little too much for some customers. I like the idea of getting an email address and contact numbers. As a customer I just wouldn't understand why my lawn care guy would want to know when my birthday is, where I work, etc. But I would definately try and get the contact info.

4. grassman177

grassman177 LawnSite Fanatic

yeh skip all but the contact numbers and address, street and emial

5. txgrassguy

txgrassguy LawnSite Gold Member

I have a form I developed for my purposes and it works quite well.
    The back is used for additional information.
    PM me your fax number and I'll send a copy out.