1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

Customer moved on me

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Lux Lawn, Oct 27, 2005.

1. Lux Lawn

Lux Lawn LawnSite Silver Member

We went to do a clean-up and cut for this lady today that we have been servicing for a few years and just as we were finishing one of my employee's said "look the house has been cleaned out."I tried calling and there is no forwarding # as of yet the phone just rang.This lady must have put $80,000 into this house in the last year so I was a bit surprised to say the least.I mean some people you would expect that from and other you wouldn't.

2. Brianslawn

Brianslawn LawnSite Silver Member

repoed! she still owe you anything?

3. Lux Lawn

Yea for the month of October that just ended for her today.

4. Nosmo

Nosmo LawnSite Bronze Member

I'm sure you want to find her and the money . Start by asking her neighbors where she moved.

Nosmo

5. DUSTYCEDAR

DUSTYCEDAR LawnSite Fanatic
    from PA

good luck finding that money

6. Lux Lawn

I know thats the thing she has always paid her bills and for the most part been on time.She owns a business herself and for some reason I can't think of the name of it off the top of my head.:dizzy:

7. DUSTYCEDAR

DUSTYCEDAR LawnSite Fanatic
    from PA

i have had a few skip town on me and i got most of them

8. QualityLawnCare4u

QualityLawnCare4u LawnSite Gold Member

Lux lawn, had a lady move on me back in July and did not tell me. Got 2 free mowings before I knew she had moved to Mexico:realmad: Nothing I could do when I found out she was renting the house.

9. jpp

jpp LawnSite Silver Member

10. Nosmo

Nosmo LawnSite Bronze Member

If she owns a business try the City Directory under her name and another source would be the Chamber of Commerce.

Nosmo