Customer outside watching everything you do

GRANTSKI

LawnSite Silver Member
He stands out every time with a serious face. No smile no nothing. He is an Indian guy and thinks he getting ripped off. But he won't leave u alone.
Maybe it’s a cultural thing . Funny enough the last customer that did this to me was Indian / Middle Eastern. She followed us around not picking and asking us to do more every time we thought we were done . She was polite but annoying. My blood was actually boiling by the time I left because it was already very fairly priced.
I did have an old customer that would walk the entire lawn after every mowing before he paid me. That def rubbed me the wrong way.

TrainingWheels

LawnSite Silver Member
This is just creepy!.....I've had a neighbor with too much time on their hands a time or two. I've got the 3M's tunes on and just shake it off :dancing:

BR,

~TW

TrainingWheels

LawnSite Silver Member

Groomer

LawnSite Silver Member
Years ago we had a couple that would set up their lawn chairs in the garage when we pulled up-there heads moving back and forth like people watching a tennis match! lol

Have two older hippy guys that live next door to each other-they like to sit on the deck and smoke weed while I'm there, mesmerized by the stripes I'm throwing-always get a Cheech and Chong, "Man, that looks awesome!"

got another older gent that goes from front window to back window while I'm mowing, now that one is a little creepy at times....