Customer outside watching everything you do

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by williams lcm, Jan 4, 2019.

1. GRANTSKI

GRANTSKI LawnSite Bronze Member

Maybe it’s a cultural thing . Funny enough the last customer that did this to me was Indian / Middle Eastern. She followed us around not picking and asking us to do more every time we thought we were done . She was polite but annoying. My blood was actually boiling by the time I left because it was already very fairly priced.
    I did have an old customer that would walk the entire lawn after every mowing before he paid me. That def rubbed me the wrong way.

2. gcbailey

gcbailey LawnSite Gold Member
    from WV

Offer them a trimmer.... Tell them you don't let guys on your crews just stand around not doing anything.

3. TrainingWheels

TrainingWheels LawnSite Silver Member

This is just creepy!.....I've had a neighbor with too much time on their hands a time or two. I've got the 3M's tunes on and just shake it off :dancing:

BR,

~TW

That Guy Gary and hort101 like this.
  4. Mow-Daddy.com

Mow-Daddy.com LawnSite Fanatic

I'm thinking you need to come here and wear that giddyup outfit when we mow the Senior living center. Couple hundred elderly lady's would be lovin you !! Maybe even few of the old dude's.
    Strap a tip $$ bucket on mower.

5. That Guy Gary

That Guy Gary LawnSite Silver Member

I would never admit that I listen to Taylor Swift while working. :laugh::cool2:

turfmd101 likes this.
  6. hal

hal LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Georgia

I wouldn't do that here in Atlanta without some kind of rear protection

7. TrainingWheels

TrainingWheels LawnSite Silver Member

It it is what it is;)

On a side note: Smart Azzzes get followed :cool2:

BR,

~TW

That Guy Gary and hort101 like this.
  8. Valk

Valk LawnSite Gold Member

Wear the Speedo, put a potato in there...but put it in the back.

oqueoque, hort101 and TrainingWheels like this.
  9. Groomer

Groomer LawnSite Silver Member

Years ago we had a couple that would set up their lawn chairs in the garage when we pulled up-there heads moving back and forth like people watching a tennis match! lol

Have two older hippy guys that live next door to each other-they like to sit on the deck and smoke weed while I'm there, mesmerized by the stripes I'm throwing-always get a Cheech and Chong, "Man, that looks awesome!"

got another older gent that goes from front window to back window while I'm mowing, now that one is a little creepy at times....

10. turfmd101

turfmd101 LawnSite Bronze Member

Might not work in San Francisco.

hort101 likes this.