1. Site Upgrade Planned for Next Week!

LawnSite community,

As you know, we continually look for ways to enhance your experience on LawnSite and always try to make the site better, with more enhanced features and capabilities, and improved navigation so you can easily find the information that you’re looking for. So, the time has come for another software/site upgrade to a newer version of our platform. Once the upgrade is complete, we’re planning on making additional changes that will significantly improve upon your experience on LawnSite.

The upgrade is planned for early next week, with additional features being rolled out in the weeks and months ahead. As always, we welcome your feedback and look forward to hearing your thoughts.
    Dismiss Notice

Customer outside watching everything you do

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by williams lcm, Jan 4, 2019.

1. BigJlittleC

BigJlittleC LawnSite Fanatic
    from Chicago

Do you feel werid everytime you go shopping or really go anywhere anymore. Cameras are everywhere now.

Doc8406 and MowDaddy like this.
  2. MowDaddy

MowDaddy LawnSite Fanatic

When I drove School Bus, I was the last without a camera. I refused to let them put one in my bus. I kept telling my boss.
    I will let you put a camera in my bus if we put one in your office !

Cedar Knoll Lawn Care likes this.
  3. greenfire

greenfire LawnSite Senior Member

Yep, if you are not being watched by eyes, chances are you're on camera. I hate these ring doorbells. Some of them can record via motion within 10 feet or so. I had a customer claim we only fertilized his front lawn because he "had it on camera". Just because you have someone "on camera" doesn't mean they are doing something wrong. Had an employee that liked to hang his paperwork first and then do the lawn. Customer saw that and claimed he left the paperwork and didn't do the lawn.

4. North Idaho Dream

North Idaho Dream LawnSite Fanatic

Probably my favorite!

5. North Idaho Dream

North Idaho Dream LawnSite Fanatic

Love it Wye!

6. zlandman

zlandman LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Ohio

I do feel weird everywhere I go. I have a predisposed guilty complex. :laugh:

That Guy Gary likes this.
  7. whammer33024

whammer33024 LawnSite Senior Member

i know...the other day i was at the bank and saw they had cameras all over. i was so mad. i mean i just wanted to rob the place, why do i have to be on camera?

iand likes this.
  8. Matthews Lawn Care

Matthews Lawn Care LawnSite Gold Member

It’s so the next bank robber knows what worked or didn’t work. It’s just R and D.

iand and zlandman like this.
  9. DA Quality Lawn & YS

DA Quality Lawn & YS LawnSite Fanatic

I've caught another lawn service guy taking a dump behind a 8" tree. Not too smart......

10. Doc8406

Doc8406 LawnSite Fanatic

:nono:Practicing natural fert strategies without a license!:nono:

hort101 likes this.