1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

Customers defaulting off contract?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Ramairfreak98ss, Jun 15, 2006.

1. Ramairfreak98ss

Ramairfreak98ss LawnSite Silver Member

well, since ive started, ive had a satisfaction guarantee, im about to remove that from my advertisement .. I have too many customers cancelling before their 2nd payment is due because they know they can penalty free.

Ive lost one b/c i dont bag/misc reasons
    Ive lost another b/c i dont bag, but they wont pay for weekly service anyway.

I lost another because it "looks like i drove all in circles" on his lawn

Its only 3 from 27+ lawns i cut weekly but still, i feel like by the end of this season ill have 15 left. I pick up very few over the season, one or two here and there and thats it.

The one lady asked if i could bag every other week for her for the same price, lol, she said well i called another company and theyll come out every other week AND bag for $3 less than you do. Im thinking ok well let them, im not cutting your mess of a development property for $35 2x a month and then bagging on top of that:hammerhead: