1. Can’t make it to the GIE+EXPO 2017?
    LawnSite brings the trade show floor to your fingertips with our new GIE+EXPO 2017 Sneak Peek video series debuting now in the Lawn Mowing forum.

Dismiss Notice

cut more even

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Mowerboy04, Jun 4, 2005.

1. Mowerboy04

Mowerboy04 LawnSite Bronze Member

today i was out cutting a law. when i got done i thought it looked relly nice so i loaded every thing up on the trailer when my customer came out she told me that she wanted her lawn cut more even. i said o you think the lawn dosen't look even she said no it is defently not even. she told me to fix my mower of she will find another lawnservice. so i said fine you do that find another lawnservice and she said no i want you to cut it so i said i would try to cut the lawn more even next week. but the thing is the lawn looked fine it deffently wasen't uneven. so i don't know anymore. what ya going to do o well.
    don't mind the spelling
    alex

2. crawdad

crawdad LawnSite Bronze Member

Did you stripe it? Next week, do laps around the house.
    Crawdad

3. HighGrass

HighGrass LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Z5 MA

I've never had a customer say that but I have some lawns that if I don't criss-cross mow, they look uneven. The problem more than likely isn't you but a bumpy and uneven lawn.

4. South Florida Lawns

South Florida Lawns LawnSite Platinum Member
    from usa

or Toro? I would just continue mowing it the same way you always do maybe slow down a little. If the lady does not like the cut I would drop her, if you are doing a quality job you don't need to waste your time with these types of people.

5. Tn Lawn Man

Tn Lawn Man LawnSite Senior Member

I had this problem before.

The customer had a very bumpy lawn with bermuda. I hate bermuda. It shows every little imperfection.

They didn't quite understand.

6. Mowerboy04

Mowerboy04 LawnSite Bronze Member

i use the bob-cat the toro is used mainly for hills and gated yards