• PPP The Second Time Around
    The Emergency Coronavirus Relief Act of 2020 passed in December contained $284 billion for the renewed Paycheck Protection Program (PPP). Click here to read the article.

Cutting Corners and Trimming Costs?

jcr_17

LawnSite Member
I had 500 business cards made and it was going to cost appx. $36.00 extra to have the back side of the card printed. I decided to pay $15.00 for a stamp that I could use to stamp on the date and weekly maintence fee. I looked something like this:

Date: __________

Weekly Maintence $______

I figured it would be cost efficient for when I am in the field and someone asks how much I charge I can give them my card and the fee that I would charge. Has anyone tried this? Keep in mind I just started in the business.

CEW900

LawnSite Member
how do you go about getting ones of these stamps for 15$?
You know of any web sites online to get them??

thanks guys

Metro Lawn

LawnSite Silver Member
Just paid 39.00 for 2,000 full color (four color) business cards with full back printing. Add shipping and it was still under $50. www.vistaprint.com/promo

Soupy

LawnSite Gold Member
Why not just have the back done with the that info on it. Then you don't have to mess with a stamp. I think a professional print would look better too.

Soupy

Team Gopher

LawnSite Platinum Member
Hi jcr_17,

If you are on a low budget, you can also get the business card template sheets to use with your own printer. I am sure you could get very nice results from them.