1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

cutting on moms day

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Gus, May 14, 2000.

1. Gus

Gus LawnSite Member

Man what a week!! Between the rain and my machines being possesed by the devil we got behind as hell! Getting ready to leave and do <br>7 more and finally be caught up. Time to be sappy: Happy mothers day to all wives and moms out there...<p>----------<br>gus....<br>

2. JasonPC

JasonPC LawnSite Member

Thank you, Gus! <p>My husband's out working today catching up on lawns as well. It's been so crazy with the lawn growth. It usually takes us 3 days to cut 50 lawns, but this week it took 4 and 1/2! We're so behind with landscape intallation and just general landscaping jobs, it's pathetic. Our turnaround time for landscaping jobs (to schedule) is like 4-6 weeks now. I'm curious, what is everyone else's turnaround time to schedule landscaping jobs. Is ours out of the ordinary?<p>Nicole

3. gusbuster

gusbuster LawnSite Bronze Member

Most liscensed landscape people that I know of are at least 2 to 2 1/2 half months before starting new residential landscape jobs.<p>Jean<p>----------<br>J-LC Landscaping & Maintenance Gardening<br>C-27 Ca Contr# 770044