Lawn Care Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
10,160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone ever have problems with the d.e.p. ? complaints, violations, lawsuit, etc?

·
Banned
10,160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
ok, seems the boys are very uncomfortable with this question. so ill reply. yes, i have. one time, this a hole i had an argument with called the d.e.p, he said i had a pallet of merit in my garage, and a leaky garage roof, and the stuff was wet, and running out all over the ground around my garage. he also said i was applying without permits. the dep came right over and did an inspection. looked in the garage, trucks, even my house, i came up clean. also demanded a list of my clients, and their phone numbers. anyone else had something like this happen?

·
Registered
147 Posts
Major Oil spill, over $70,000 in damage, killed half of my front lawn, had it excavated, and they ruined it again by putting ---- seed down in the middle of summer.... I should have done it myself, crabgrass everywhere!

DEP was giving us a hard time, now we have monitering wells in our yard and if they sence even 1 more drop of oil they have to compleatly dig up my yard again....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.