Lawn Care Forum banner
121 - 140 of 204 Posts
i aint a 4 star general for nothing rob:laugh:
George ...if your the General of the FF Army ...then your a 5 star General ...:hammerhead::hammerhead::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

(another pet peeve of mine ...(posers that can't get it right)) ..:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Discussion starter · #122 ·
George ...if your the General of the FF Army ...then your a 5 star General ...:hammerhead::hammerhead::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
(another pet peeve of mine ...(posers that can't get it right)) ..:laugh::laugh::laugh:
Know what 1 of my pet peeves is? people who have NEVER.... EVER.... tried fluid film yet they have the audasity to question the rankings handed down by the commander of the ff army, grand master dano. talk about a classless act. this is the ff army, u don't like the way we do things then feel free to stick with your wd40 and rust away while we emerge victorious:cool2:

Know what 1 of my pet peeves is? people who have NEVER.... EVER.... tried fluid film yet they have the audasity to question the rankings handed down by the commander of the ff army, grand master dano. talk about a classless act. this is the ff army, u don't like the way we do things then feel free to stick with your wd40 and rust away while we emerge victorious:cool2:
you're too much!:waving:

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: ....Audacity .....:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
Grand Master Dano ....Sounds like a Rank I want no part of ..But I will use Fluid Film. Grand Master is the Rank of the highest member of the KKK ..:hammerhead::hammerhead::hammerhead::hammerhead::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: ....Audacity .....:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
Grand Master Dano ....Sounds like a Rank I want no part of ..But I will use Fluid Film. Grand Master is the Rank of the highest member of the KKK ..:hammerhead::hammerhead::hammerhead::hammerhead::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
I don't know where Grand Master Dano came from. My proper title is Commander in Chief Dano. :cool2::cool2::cool2:

Let's get this right, people. :rolleyes:

Discussion starter · #129 ·
upgraded the plow from a 8' fisher to a 8 1/2' diamond:weightlifter::weightlifter: got the blade off ebay in my biggest steal ever on there, it had no A-frame but we figured the design between the 2 is so close we could make one of our fisher A-frames work. turns out all dad had to do was make a longer pin for the MM2 A-frame that came with our original setup:cool2: dad did it while i was at work on sunday:( otherwise there would be pics

Wheel Tire Automotive parking light Sky Cloud

Tire Car Vehicle Wheel Automotive tire

Automotive parking light Car Land vehicle Vehicle Motor vehicle

Motor vehicle Automotive tire Wood Mode of transport Automotive exterior

Tire Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle Car

Discussion starter · #130 ·
there was only a couple of minor rust spots on the plow. since i aint gonna get to paint it for at least a couple more months i figured i would sprayem with ff and let the ff soak in real good. no sense chancing the spots getting any worse before i can paint it:nono:

Brown Amber Rectangle Wood Tints and shades

Insect Liquid Fluid Amber Arthropod

Brown Rectangle Wood Amber Tints and shades

Liquid Fluid Amber Window Water

:laugh::laugh::laugh:5 star general...:laugh::laugh::laugh:nothings hire than a princess, i tell ya...not even grand master...:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Discussion starter · #138 ·
it's been just about 6 months since i undercoated the ford with ff. i figured it would be nice to post a "picture udate" i'm very impressed with how well the ff held up on the frame etc. naturally the front part of the frame right behind the plow took the most abuse and, the spare tire mount still looks rough but keep in mind the tire had never been taken down by the original owner so all that sand/salt etc got up there, stayed and ate away at the metal. here's a reminder of what the frame looked like b4 ff, right after i coated it then the new attached pics are from today. i hope they show that ff is not to be messed with and loves to hanga round a long long time:weightlifter::weightlifter:

Building Automotive tire Soil Concrete Event

Tire Automotive tire Tread Wheel Bumper

Vehicle Automotive tire Motor vehicle Wood Bumper

Automotive tire Hood Automotive lighting Automotive exterior Vehicle

Automotive tire Bumper Wood Rim Automotive exterior

Discussion starter · #139 ·
here's a reminder of what the spare tire mount/rim looked like. like i said it still looks rough but that's almost 100,000 miles/6 years of neglect. i need to schedule an appointment to get the truck in and give everything a re-coat. i wiped the rim down with a paper towel to try and show that the ff is still hanging strong:weightlifter: there's also 3 pics of the underside of the hood. the camera doesn't pic it up too well but the ff never dried out! the last pic shows where i wiped with a paper towel and you can see it's still wet around that area:cool2:

Land vehicle Wheel Tire Hood Automotive tire

Tire Wheel Automotive tire Tread Alloy wheel

Hood Automotive tire Bumper Automotive exterior Automotive lighting

Motor vehicle Automotive lighting Automotive tire Hood Automotive exterior

Bumper Gas Automotive exterior Automotive tire Auto part

121 - 140 of 204 Posts
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.