• Landscape Lighting Design: Bright Ideas
    With outdoor spaces more popular than ever, lighting these landscapes may be your next opportunity. Click here to learn more.

Daily afternoon POSITIVE thread.........

Outlawn

LawnSite Bronze Member
Well, we have a daily afternoon rant thread that I am very guilty of reading and posting in. I thought it would be nice, however, to have a thread that's for the good, great, and spectacular stuff that you had today! Let's hear it!
I'll lead off.......
Although I had mandatory overtime at my other job and so was not able to finish my mowing and pre emergent rounds for the week, I had a restful day and was able to get caught up on some paperwork and line up some more jobs for the off season! And I got a good workout in:weightlifter:

knox gsl

LawnSite Fanatic
I can follow that. Great morning and breakfast with my family. Went and picked up some plants from the nursery and installed them. Done by 1 and had lunch with my wife and son. Spent most of the afternoon getting groceries. I then took my son to the playground for a while then went home to cook dinner. After my son was in bed my wife came in and made me a happy man. A greet follow up day after spending the last 2 days at GIE.
Posted via Mobile Device

MiscCleanUpCrew

LawnSite Member
Was a beautiful day up here other than the wind. Got a yard cleanup and dump run done before my full time job, extremely tired but the first song I heard on the radio was ice, ice baby. Instantly made my day, hope everyone has a great rest of day.
Posted via Mobile Device

knox gsl

LawnSite Fanatic
Was a beautiful day up here other than the wind. Got a yard cleanup and dump run done before my full time job, extremely tired but the first song I heard on the radio was ice, ice baby. Instantly made my day, hope everyone has a great rest of day.
Posted via Mobile Device
I haven't heard from Rob Van Winkle in a while.
Posted via Mobile Device

MOturkey

LawnSite Silver Member
Absolutely beautiful weather here with highs almost 20 degrees above normal. Took my wife to see the movie "Fury" starring local boy made good, Brad Pitt. Shortest 2 hour 15 minute movie I've ever seen. Great film.

OP
Outlawn

Outlawn

LawnSite Bronze Member
Season is winding down on lawns. Getting into some tree trimming, leaf cleanups, and other odd jobs. I am very happy to have more time with the family, though. Gonna get all the equipment cleaned and serviced and start getting winterized.