Daily afternoon POSITIVE thread.........

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Outlawn, Oct 25, 2014.

1. Outlawn

Outlawn LawnSite Senior Member

Well, we have a daily afternoon rant thread that I am very guilty of reading and posting in. I thought it would be nice, however, to have a thread that's for the good, great, and spectacular stuff that you had today! Let's hear it!
    I'll lead off.......
    Although I had mandatory overtime at my other job and so was not able to finish my mowing and pre emergent rounds for the week, I had a restful day and was able to get caught up on some paperwork and line up some more jobs for the off season! And I got a good workout in:weightlifter:

CampbellLandscaping likes this.
  2. knox gsl

knox gsl LawnSite Fanatic

I can follow that. Great morning and breakfast with my family. Went and picked up some plants from the nursery and installed them. Done by 1 and had lunch with my wife and son. Spent most of the afternoon getting groceries. I then took my son to the playground for a while then went home to cook dinner. After my son was in bed my wife came in and made me a happy man. A greet follow up day after spending the last 2 days at GIE.
    Posted via Mobile Device

Patriot Services likes this.
  3. pseudosun

pseudosun LawnSite Bronze Member

back to back episodes of 48 hours on cbs. Love that show. Perfect temps and humidity. Central a/c gets a break.

North Idaho Dream likes this.
  4. StanWilhite

StanWilhite LawnSite Silver Member

I only have one big fat bossy wife at home............

Greencuts518 likes this.
  5. herler

herler LawnSite Fanatic

Finished 6 yards today right as I was thinking I'd only get 5 done.

6. MiscCleanUpCrew

MiscCleanUpCrew LawnSite Member

Was a beautiful day up here other than the wind. Got a yard cleanup and dump run done before my full time job, extremely tired but the first song I heard on the radio was ice, ice baby. Instantly made my day, hope everyone has a great rest of day.
    Posted via Mobile Device

7. knox gsl

knox gsl LawnSite Fanatic

I haven't heard from Rob Van Winkle in a while.
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. MOturkey

MOturkey LawnSite Silver Member

Absolutely beautiful weather here with highs almost 20 degrees above normal. Took my wife to see the movie "Fury" starring local boy made good, Brad Pitt. Shortest 2 hour 15 minute movie I've ever seen. Great film.

9. ReddensLawnCare

ReddensLawnCare LawnSite Bronze Member

Incredible film
    Posted via Mobile Device

10. Outlawn

Outlawn LawnSite Senior Member

Season is winding down on lawns. Getting into some tree trimming, leaf cleanups, and other odd jobs. I am very happy to have more time with the family, though. Gonna get all the equipment cleaned and serviced and start getting winterized.