1. Countdown to live Ask the Expert TODAY!
    Learn how to do more with less when it comes to your fertilization services. Join the live Ask the Expert event hosted by Koch Turf & Ornamental TODAY at 12-2 p.m. ET in the Fertilizer Application forum .

Dismiss Notice

Dallas-Fort Worth Area LCO's

Discussion in 'Network: South' started by TurfGuyTX, Mar 18, 2003.

1. mikewhit1010

mikewhit1010 LawnSite Senior Member

Has anyone heard of anyone selling accounts, commercial accounts, residential accounts, there business, irrigation accounts etc.

Let me know.

I am willing to pay good money.

817-995-0324
    michael

2. Grnhed

Grnhed LawnSite Member

Hey Woody, I too am shopping insurance if you have someone you recommend?

3. Dallas Turf

Dallas Turf LawnSite Member

4. TxLawn

TxLawn LawnSite Member

I am a small operation, but like to use Lesco products. I know that JD bought them out. But how does one purchase any lesco products? I could used to log into my lesco account and see the different products, but now it re-directs to JD website. Thanks for any help

5. outrunjason

outrunjason LawnSite Senior Member
    from dallas

TX Lawn I can not answer your question but the last I checked you could still order stuff and you could choose lesco products. I ordered some Celcius from there not to long ago.

On another note I want to use something other than lesco. Example I might like to use revolver but where else is there to herbicides than lesco?

6. Hoots

Hoots LawnSite Senior Member
    from DFW

Send me a pm and I'll get you in touch with my chemical supplier.
    Posted via Mobile Device

7. TxLawn

TxLawn LawnSite Member

Hoots I sent you a PM!! Thanks

8. Turf Dawg

Turf Dawg LawnSite Gold Member

JDL is still basically lesco. They still carry the Lesco chems, mowers,ect...

BTW, If anyone knows of someone looking for mowers I have a Walker MTGHS 48" with alot of options and a BOP 36" single hydro that I really need to sell ASAP.

Thank you, Bill

Last edited: Jan 16, 2012
  9. Turf Dawg

Turf Dawg LawnSite Gold Member

There are a bunch of suppliers around your area. Winfield Solutions [used to be Estes] is generally the cheapest but there is also BWI, Horizon, Ewing and several more smaller ones. Revolver is a great product for getting rid of cool season grasses, but boy is that stuff expensive and I'm out :cry:

10. Brayzon Landscaping

Brayzon Landscaping LawnSite Member

I have a customer that wants me to remove and replace Railroad Ties. Roughly about 50 ties are needed for job. I really don't even know where to start at estimating this job labor? Dump fee? What dump will take old ties and price?

I am sure that I will be re-leveling ground and preparing site for re-install of ties. Making cuts for dead mans and custom length ties and driving spikes.I am thinking 3 days to do this job with 2 guys and myself doing some of the work.

I know the pricing jobs is relative to how much you want to make. I just want to be in the right ballpark to get the work. I also don't want to be kicking myself in the ass during the job because of low bid!

For some reason I can not add photos to this post or I would.

I have myself and two other guys to pay.
    Any tips or thoughts would be great!

50 ties@$12.50 with tax = $676.57
    1-box 50lbs of 12inch spikes @$60 with tax= $64.95
    Labor and Dump fee to remove old material = ?
    Labor to re-install new ties = ?