1. Can’t make it to the GIE+EXPO 2017?
    LawnSite brings the trade show floor to your fingertips with our new GIE+EXPO 2017 Sneak Peek video series debuting now in the Lawn Mowing forum.

Dismiss Notice

Davey Commercial Grounds Management

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by brc1989, Apr 14, 2012.

1. lazor-cut

lazor-cut LawnSite Senior Member
    from Wixom

i know you probably answered this already but, do you share the yard with the tree cutting division and any others? I guy what im trying to ask is are all the trucks parked at one yard?

2. brc1989

brc1989 LawnSite Member

No were just the commercial grounds management branch the closest tree branch is in Solon.

3. teamgreendude

teamgreendude LawnSite Senior Member

What does your fertilizing setup look like? I've seen One of there trucks here in Kansas City when I was coming back with a demo chipper. I think It's just an f-350 diesel single cab(green) with a 200-300 gallon tank. It also had a permagreen and push spreader on the back.

4. brc1989

brc1989 LawnSite Member

Our branch has one guy who goes out and fertilizes. He drives an f350 single cab powerstroke with a 200 gallon tank on the back and hauls one of our 7x20 enclosed trailers with a riding and a stand up fertilizer machines.

5. teamgreendude

DO you have any pictures of the rig? DO you guys have the new Permagreen Triumph?

6. brc1989

brc1989 LawnSite Member

No pictures of it on me, and ya he uses a Permagreen Triumph or one that looks like it not sure how old it is.

7. lazor-cut

lazor-cut LawnSite Senior Member
    from Wixom

That new triumph is one of the sweetest fertilizer machines i've ever used!

8. teamgreendude

Yea i Know right, the Davey tech here has a new Triumph and sitting on their trailer it looks sweet.

9. teamgreendude

Any new pictures yet?

10. brc1989

brc1989 LawnSite Member

Not yet I could try and get some tomorrow were just mowing crappy fields today not picture worthy lol