An interesting story I found on the local news website this morning. I just wanted to post it FYI. JACKSONVILLE, FL -- Cruiser went everywhere with his family. He went to their sports games, even their church. The little one year old malti-poo dog played outside with the kids nearly every day. Then one day, it got very sick. His owner, Vicki Pappas, said he started throwing up within 20 minutes of ingesting a very toxic seed she had no idea was dangerous. Cruiser died just a few hours later. It was the Sago Palm plant in their front yard. It looks like a squat palm tree with very sharp leaves and trunk. In its trunk you'll find walnut-sized seeds that can be easily pulled out or fall out. According to the ASPCA, every part of the plant is toxic, but the seeds are especially poisonous. Cruiser ingested part of a crushed seed, and became just one of about 4,000 dogs that die nationally every year from it. Pappas said they're pulling all their Sagos out of their yard. And they want everyone to know about it. Even if you don't own a dog or cat, your child could get it's hands on it. And if they ingest one, it could be fatal. Pappas said hopefully her hard-earned lesson will teach everyone the about danger in their own yard. If your pet ingests a Sago Palm, the ASPCA says you should immediately give it a teaspoon of Hydrogen Peroxide or a teaspoon of salt for every ten pounds your pet weighs. That will induce vomiting, and hopefully save your pets life.