1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

Deal Or No Deal....

Discussion in 'Trucks and Trailers' started by Big Salmon, Mar 24, 2006.

1. Big Salmon

Big Salmon LawnSite Member

6' 14' 2002 enclosed, dual axle with brakes, for around 3K. I could probably get it for $2500 if I offer cash. What do you all think? I have been looking for an enclosed for a while, but have been leary about purchasing one, because I really dont need it. BUT, it sure would be nice to have one with the growing business that I have. Should I take a chance and get it or should I stay with the regular open air trailers I own. Do you guys with enclosed trailers swear by them, or are the just hassle? Thanks a bunch for the feedback:hammerhead:

2. sheshovel

sheshovel LawnSite Fanatic

I would buy it..but it's not my money it's yours.They won't get cheaper though

3. Kate Butler

Kate Butler LawnSite Senior Member

Brakes on one or both axles?? In anything but flatlands, backup is a good thing!!

4. Allen's LS

Allen's LS LawnSite Member

Sounds like a pretty good deal. I just priced a new 16' with a few options and it is gonna be $5800 I would go for it.:clapping: