1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

Dealer help

Discussion in 'Hustler Turf Equip (Archived)' started by wolfsburg57, May 10, 2007.

1. wolfsburg57

wolfsburg57 LawnSite Member

PJ (or whomever)-

I'm located in Central Indiana (NW of Indianapolis) and I'm not having any luck finding a Hustler dealer who will let me demo a Mini Fastrak in a manner beyond riding around in a parking lot. I know you don't control dealer policy, but do you have any suggestions as to who might be your best local dealer from a customer service perspective?

I really want to give the Mini Fastrak a fair shake, but its competing with products from a local scag/toro/snapper dealer who will bring anything I want right to my door for a demo on my own lot. I don't need that kind of service, but I would like to see the Mini Fastrak mower cut grass.

Maybe my expectations are too high - but I'm hoping I just haven't contacted the right people.

Thanks!

Steve

2. mowerconsultant

mowerconsultant LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Syracuse, NY

E-mail me your information please and I will forward it to the regional sales manager and see what they can do for you.

Pj