1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

Dealer

Discussion in 'Hustler Turf Equip (Archived)' started by captdevo, Aug 29, 2001.

1. captdevo

captdevo LawnSite Senior Member

I inquired this spring about becoming dealer, i never received any literature, but did get a call from a rep.

We made an appointment and he never showed up.

I am still interested in becoming a dealer.

Dave

2. Artman

Artman LawnSite Member

I am sorry that we dropped the ball somehow on this. Send me a personal email at kraney@excelhustler.com with your name, address, phone number. etc. I will see that the info gets to the right people.

3. gene gls

gene gls LawnSite Gold Member

captdevo:

Whats this I am reading???You just told me the other day that you loved your Walkers..I wanted to demo a Hustler Short cut -upper cut model with a Bav-Vac last year but never got around to it.

Gene

4. captdevo

captdevo LawnSite Senior Member

Artman:
    Done

Gene gls:

yes, i do love my Walkers.

I am also very impressed with the Hustlers. Thses are 2 completely different machines. There is quite a lot of flat open areas here and these are nice, quick, "engineered" machines that i would be proud to stock also.

You've gotta really believe in something to sell it, i was impressed with Hustler products.

They are not replacing my Walkers, they are another tool for the trade.

Dave

5. gene gls

gene gls LawnSite Gold Member

captdevo: I agree with you 100% about Hustler Equ...Good luck with the dealership.

Gene