1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

Dealers don't seem to carry Excalibur blades

Discussion in 'eXmark' started by Keith, Mar 26, 2003.

1. Keith

Keith LawnSite Gold Member

I have called a couple Exmark dealers, including the place I bought my Lazer. None of them stock the Excalibur blades and they seem to want to push Rotary aftermarkets stuff or Silver Streaks for near $15 a blade. I was under the impression that Exmark OEM Excaliburs were less than that...by quite a bit. One of these dealers insisted that Excaliburs were the same as Gator Blades and thats what I needed.

Can you give me the specific part numbers for the notched and solid air foil Excalibur blades for my 60" Lazer and an MSRP for them so I know what to look for?

2. eXmark

eXmark Manufacturer / Sponsor

Keith

Here you go Excaliburs Notched is 103-2530, $13.99 and Solid is 103-1580, $14.99. The prices vary a lot on blades, depends on how many he buys.

Here is a link to our blade chart.

http://www.exmark.com/accessories.htm

Thanks, Fred.

3. Keith

Keith LawnSite Gold Member

Ouch! I was hoping they'd be a little cheaper. The price I got locally on aftermarket blades was just as high. That's gonna take some getting used to. That's roughly $50 a set compared to my other mowers being about $25-28 set for aftermarket :( Ain't gonna be able to have too many sets at that price. Oh well, thanks for the info Fred.