• Online Events For Landscapers!
    With GIE+EXPO cancelled, virtual education and product launches are filling up the fall. Check out dates for Caterpillar, Exmark, NALP, and more. Click here to learn more.

Dealers

Sean Adams

LawnSite Gold Member
Have you set out yet as to where you are going to have dealers, teritories, etc.... I know with all the decidious trees areound here, the dealers would not be able to keep something that powerful on the floor for very long - would sell quickly. If its on your site and I miseed it, my apologies.

John Gamba

LawnSite Fanatic
Sean Adams said:
Have you set out yet as to where you are going to have dealers, teritories, etc.... I know with all the decidious trees areound here, the dealers would not be able to keep something that powerful on the floor for very long - would sell quickly. If its on your site and I miseed it, my apologies.

We will see in 53 days:clapping:

OP
S

Sean Adams

LawnSite Gold Member
John Gamba said:
We will see in 53 days:clapping:
I think Gamba's Lawn & Garden Equipment would be a nice place to shop for all your equipment needs..... what do you say?

John Gamba

LawnSite Fanatic
Sean Adams said:
I think Gamba's Lawn & Garden Equipment would be a nice place to shop for all your equipment needs..... what do you say?

I do too :laughing: OH!! It would be Gamba and sons. I wounder what mowers we would sell :laugh:

We're in the process of signing up dealers as I type. We've got quite a few so far through out the US and Canada. We've even got some in Europe and Australia as well. We aren't advertising them until we formally introduce the units (48 days). Have your respective dealer(s) check out the site and sign up if they want more information.

Mr. Force

John Gamba

LawnSite Fanatic
Sean Adams said:
I already put in my call to Gamba & Son's Equipment and Cruise Lines

Where you will get a FREE:clapping: Cruise with every mower purchases:clapping: And as a BONUS you will get to attend the cruise match stick trick school absolutely FREE:clapping:

HURRY OFFER ENDS SOON:waving:

1312-macth.jpg

ProStreetCamaro

LawnSite Platinum Member
Try these guys. They have 2 locations in our area. They are one of the top dealers for power equipment in the montgomery county maryland area.

Lawn & Power Equipment
5429 Butler Rd
Bethesda, MD 20816-1505
(301) 652-5075