Lawn Care Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
3,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have you set out yet as to where you are going to have dealers, teritories, etc.... I know with all the decidious trees areound here, the dealers would not be able to keep something that powerful on the floor for very long - would sell quickly. If its on your site and I miseed it, my apologies.

·
Registered
10,802 Posts
Sean Adams said:
Have you set out yet as to where you are going to have dealers, teritories, etc.... I know with all the decidious trees areound here, the dealers would not be able to keep something that powerful on the floor for very long - would sell quickly. If its on your site and I miseed it, my apologies.
We will see in 53 days:clapping:

·
Banned
3,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
John Gamba said:
We will see in 53 days:clapping:
I think Gamba's Lawn & Garden Equipment would be a nice place to shop for all your equipment needs..... what do you say?

·
Registered
10,802 Posts
Sean Adams said:
I think Gamba's Lawn & Garden Equipment would be a nice place to shop for all your equipment needs..... what do you say?
I do too :laughing: OH!! It would be Gamba and sons. I wounder what mowers we would sell :laugh:

·
Premium Member
510 Posts
We're in the process of signing up dealers as I type. We've got quite a few so far through out the US and Canada. We've even got some in Europe and Australia as well. We aren't advertising them until we formally introduce the units (48 days). Have your respective dealer(s) check out the site and sign up if they want more information.

Mr. Force

·
Banned
3,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
OK, I will contact a few I know here in the area that I am sure would be interested in carrying it.... thanks for the response.

·
Registered
10,802 Posts
Sean Adams said:
I already put in my call to Gamba & Son's Equipment and Cruise Lines
Where you will get a FREE:clapping: Cruise with every mower purchases:clapping: And as a BONUS you will get to attend the cruise match stick trick school absolutely FREE:clapping:

HURRY OFFER ENDS SOON:waving:

Table Tableware Stemware Drinkware Dishware

·
Registered
4,435 Posts
Try these guys. They have 2 locations in our area. They are one of the top dealers for power equipment in the montgomery county maryland area.

Lawn & Power Equipment
5429 Butler Rd
Bethesda, MD 20816-1505
(301) 652-5075

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.