1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

dealing with the rain in northeast

Discussion in 'General Industry Discussions' started by DAVELAWN, Oct 11, 2005.

1. DAVELAWN

DAVELAWN LawnSite Member
    from MASS

How is everyone doing.....it hasnt really stopped raining here in MA for 4 days but for an hour or so, here and there!

2. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping LawnSite Gold Member

was packin up to go and then came more rain, having school isn't helping me with my lawns either. But the only thing i can do is wait for it to stop! Good Luck to the other Northeasterners!!

3. proenterprises

proenterprises LawnSite Silver Member

Conn. has been off and on with rain since Saturday. Looks like the rest of the week is iffy, good luck.

4. DBL

DBL LawnSite Silver Member

im building noahs ark

5. LB1234

LB1234 LawnSite Gold Member

I was mowing up until the lights went out last night. Was up at 6:30 this morning and left around 7am, I was back home by 8am. I'm trying to squeeze three more commercials b4 thursday when the residentials will be due...

6. jeffex

jeffex LawnSite Bronze Member

glad to see it!! I was going to have a hard time mulching leaves into dormant or dead grass unless the drought broke. now it lools good for the season end $$$$ no early frost and we'll just call the drought a break in the action

7. Boycea

Boycea LawnSite Senior Member

Its not going to stop until Saturday they are saying :dizzy: