• PPP The Second Time Around
    The Emergency Coronavirus Relief Act of 2020 passed in December contained $284 billion for the renewed Paycheck Protection Program (PPP). Click here to read the article.

Death in Blades of Steel family

Blades of Steel

LawnSite Senior Member
What a crappy weekend. My 17 year old niece :angel: was killed in Walnut Mississippi after she was involved in a fender bender. She survived that and when she got out of her car and got down in the grass area. A car doing 70 swirved to miss her car and struck her. She never saw what hit her and was killed instantly. She was my sisters only child.

Say a prayer for my sister guys. She could really use it..

Tim

OP
B

Blades of Steel

LawnSite Senior Member
the bad thing here is that 2 lifes have been ruined. The girl who hit here left the scene. So after they caught her they charged her with all kinds of stuff. Because she left they have thrown the book at her. If charged with everything she'll get 10 years. Not to mention she was a 24 year old black lady who killed a 17 year old white girl in Mississippi.

Personally, I would not charge the lady with anything other than leaving the scene. Regardless if she stopped or not Amber would still be gone.

Tim

J.Gordon

LawnSite Senior Member
I will say a payer for you and your family, My condolences.

Jeff

HOMER

LawnSite Gold Member
I'm sorry to hear that........this is terrible.

People should be accountable so I differ with you on what the other girl should be charged with.

My sister in law lost her son 3 years ago to a car wreck. This is gonna be extremely tough for quite a long time. Give her all the love and support she needs.

Again.......this is terrible.

germann

LawnSite Senior Member
Sorry to hear about the loss. I appreciate your attitude towards the lady that left the scene. Keeping your cool and forgiving helps heal things.