Lawn Care Forum banner
1 - 20 of 61 Posts

· Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
good shape everything works, will get a lot of attention, need to sell because i lost one of my big accounts and cannot justify the payment for it here are some pictures. it also has new led ights all the way around and a liner in the dump box that is non stick for the grass and lawn debris, works great for fall cleanup. the box is apx. 9 cubic yards. also has a back-pack rack, a greentouch trimmer 3 place rack and a trimmer line spooler. it has a spare tire as well but it is not in very good condition. i also have all the liturature that came with it as well. this is a $20,000+ trailer asking 9500 obo. my phone number is 806 272 5765, located in the texas panhandle. thanks

Tire Wheel Sky Vehicle Motor vehicle

Wheel Tire Sky Vehicle Automotive tire

Fixture Shower bar Door Shower head Wood

· Registered
1,222 Posts
I noticed you are pulling it with a dually, what is the tongue weight on it. It appears there is a lot of trailer in front of the debris box that would be carried by the hitch. I am also curiousm where does the hydraulic dump box ride when you are on the road.

· Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i'm not sure of the tounge weight but i do know you cant pull it with a half ton, that said i have had no problems pulling it with a 3/4 ton or my truck (pictured). the dump box stows behind the dump hopper. the neat thing about the trailer is that you always look clean and professional. no trash cans or exposed clippings and debris to be been and smelled. thanks for the questions please call me if you are interested, thanks

· Registered
245 Posts
Nice trailer, if I were not going full tilt to get all my bills paid off before the other shoe falls on us, I would be seriously interested in it for cleanups.
I know that does not help you, but as one who is always doing cleanups I can say that would really be a great trailer.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.