Lawn Care Forum banner

decent price for website

10K views 30 replies 14 participants last post by  jamo1911 
#1 ·
where to go to build a decent site? have anyone tried vistaprint websites?

#28 ·
- Take the time to go through many example sites, try looking for more than what they show you in portfolio. (hint, look in the footer for same branding text on their sites, and then in google, search for that text (wrap it in quotes so it does an exact match search).

-Greg
Good advice. Can we see your website for an example? It sounds like you know what you're talking about.

#29 ·
Good advice. Can we see your website for an example? It sounds like you know what you're talking about.
I'll be the first to admit my website sucks, however it is not there right now for any reason other than being a site on my domain. (heck the whole thing never got published before my plans got switched around)

Until I'm cleared up on some projects that have my schedule 110% filled up, I'm not ready to spend finances on a rebranding of my site.

(plus there is the issue that I'm not a Sponsor here, and advertising my web development services is not allowed, and don't want to chance me posting a link being mistaken)

#30 ·
I'll be the first to admit my website sucks, however it is not there right now for any reason other than being a site on my domain. (heck the whole thing never got published before my plans got switched around)

Until I'm cleared up on some projects that have my schedule 110% filled up, I'm not ready to spend finances on a rebranding of my site.

(plus there is the issue that I'm not a Sponsor here, and advertising my web development services is not allowed, and don't want to chance me posting a link being mistaken)
Oh yes, those pesky rules! LOL...I understand though.

#31 ·
I guess by putting tagline and loading my pages full of keywords didn't get me on first page of google in a large market.. my bad. must of been pure luck!
Hey Wiedman, have you checked out how google views your site in their webmaster tools? According to Googles' Matt Cutts SEO is dead and those methods will be penalized. Either way the webmaster tools will let you know where you stand. If you are good you are good!
Posted via Mobile Device

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.