·
Banned
787 Posts
hmmm-interesting-thanks!

·
Banned
4,396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Can you please explain how the Meg Mo blades prevent grass buildup on decks?

·
Registered
4,771 Posts
Originally posted by brucec32
Can you please explain how the Meg Mo blades prevent grass buildup on decks?
DITTO!!

·
Registered
4,771 Posts
I just looked at that product....not sure if they still do, but Hustler use to have something similar that was stock mounted on their decks.

MATT

·
Registered
9,476 Posts
Originally posted by Meg-Mo
Again try the MEG MO blades and problems of cleaning decks is just about gone.
I think this is a blank recording...I have asked repeatly for some explanations about this blade system and this is all I/we get. I'm getting real tired this of btw...my Lab Retriever is more responsive.

·
Banned
4,396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'm getting the impression that Meg Mo blades also cure cancer, help you get dates, lose weight, and prevent gingivitus.

·
Founder
629 Posts
Originally posted by rodfather
I think this is a blank recording...I have asked repeatly for some explanations about this blade system and this is all I/we get. I'm getting real tired this of btw...my Lab Retriever is more responsive.
Give them a timely chance to respond... I'm sure they are busy people.

·
Banned
4,396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I figured it would be for shop use only. Then again, some guys here might want to use it so they could charge extra for cleanup at customer homes.

I personally have only rarely had to scrape a deck during the work day. I try to juggle things around so as to avoid the really tough lawns when its wet. Cool season grass also seems to be more of a problem.

·
Registered
4,388 Posts
Originally posted by rodfather
Hey lighten up. Roy works with his guys doing lawn maintenace just like the rest of us, plus his Meg Mo blade business. Maybe you could give him a call, some things are easily answered over the phone, rather on a message board. Just a suggestion though.

·
Banned
3,594 Posts
bruce32,

Roy's choice of promoting his product on the site is his right to do so. If you do not like how he promotes his product, contact him. Please do not post your doubts on the forum unless they are proven and founded by yourself.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.