Deck Pics??

GIZMOW

LawnSite Member
Dear John and Envy,

We have added a video of our test track to our website as well as Spec Page. You guys might want to take a look. I should have the deck photos on the website in a few days.

Regards,

Jeff

KathysLGC

LawnSite Bronze Member
How does it turn? With the front wheels only? What is pricing?

Envy Lawn Service

LawnSite Fanatic
GIZMOW said:
Dear John and Envy,

We have added a video of our test track to our website as well as Spec Page. You guys might want to take a look. I should have the deck photos on the website in a few days.

Regards,

Jeff
Where are those deck pictures Jeff???

Envy Lawn Service

LawnSite Fanatic
After looking at pictures of your deck, I am even more impressed with your overall design.

I bet that cuts great, discharges great, and produces very little blowout.
I don't know if I mentioned it to you before, but I have done some new age deck design work of my own and I can tell by looking that you have a well shaped and constructed platform here. In fact, all my work could probably be applied to your shell with one minor change....

Oh, by the way, I also like what you have done with the design, construction, and reinforcement of the discharge side. Congrats! You guys get it! Similar design here as well.

GIZMOW

LawnSite Member
You are correct - it does. We built parts for Great Dane and John Deere for several years. We have a few new tricks on this deck. We have heard nothing but praise so far.

Appalachian landscape

LawnSite Senior Member
GIZMOW said:
You are correct - it does. We built parts for Great Dane and John Deere for several years. We have a few new tricks on this deck. We have heard nothing but praise so far.

where is my post? You responded to my statement, but my post isn't up. How strange. Great looking deck, looks very easy to clean.

GIZMOW

LawnSite Member
Our unit links the front wheel steering with the hydraulic pumps that drive the rear wheels. When the steering wheel is turned, the rear wheel on the inside of the turn slows. When the steering wheel is turned all of the way, the rear drive wheel on the inside of the turn rotates in reverse while the outside wheel rotates forward, resulting in a true zero turn. It essentially steers with all four wheels. This allows us to navigate hillsides without slipping or crabbing. We can turn up or down a hill from any location. Our most impressive maneuver is performing a zero turn while going straight down a hill. If you have any questions, please feel free to give me a call a 1.866.463.2628.

blackandgold

LawnSite Senior Member
Do you currently (OEM) build any products in our industry other than under your own Gizmow name?

How long have you been in business?

How many of these Gizmow's have you sold in the past year or since development?

I am just interested in your track record in building high quality equipment for the contractor market.