go to the local priest or chaplin.
Spot on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1. Toro STILL a four-letter word.
2. Baseline supposedly better than Tucor.
3. Call anyone and everyone that you think can help if you've run out of ideas.
4. Take anything Boots tells you with a grain of salt.
5. Watch for Leary to call you a piker.
6. Bicmudpuppy will probably come closest to possible solution (man that guy knows his stuff).
7. Dana will probably grumble and moan but will have something creative and positive to offer.
8. Kiril will go theoretical on you.
9. I have no 2-wire experience, I'll just thread-jack.
10. CSR, well, he'll be CSR!