1. Can’t make it to the GIE+EXPO 2017?
    LawnSite brings the trade show floor to your fingertips with our new GIE+EXPO 2017 Sneak Peek video series debuting now in the Lawn Mowing forum.

Dismiss Notice

Deere 797 WCollection System WOW

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by lawns Etc, Sep 18, 2007.

1. lawns Etc

lawns Etc LawnSite Silver Member

I was impressed with my new 797 but I just got the 14 Bushel bagger installed and am very impressed,I started today at 6 am on commercial "irrigation soaked" properties and never had a clog like I had with all the others that I have had. I hit a Mcdonalds bag full of stuff and it all went up the chute I cut 14 Lawns today and never had 1 jam up. All in all I am very impressed with the 7 Iron deck it cuts the same in all conditions that I have endured.

2. QualityLawnCare4u

QualityLawnCare4u LawnSite Gold Member

Is the bagger a deere bagger or aftermarket? The older deere baggers did not get a good review.

3. Foz

Foz LawnSite Member

How about a picture? Is it the Deere bagger? I have a 777 I would like to get a bagger for.

4. lawns Etc

its the Deere MCS 14 bag and its different than my buddies 2 yr old one on his 757 im not sure whats different but its sucks "good"

5. lawns Etc

I have Dial up and a picture will get there faster by snail mail, I can send a phone pic if you give your cell#

6. greengiant9963

greengiant9963 LawnSite Senior Member

I had mine for over a year now and have only clogged it twice. Bags very well.

vac pic's 008.jpg