1. Can’t make it to the GIE+EXPO 2017?
    LawnSite brings the trade show floor to your fingertips with our new GIE+EXPO 2017 Sneak Peek video series debuting now in the Lawn Mowing forum.

Dismiss Notice

Demo'd the Exmark Turf Tracer HP

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by NNJLandman, Jun 20, 2006.

1. NNJLandman

NNJLandman LawnSite Bronze Member

Demo'd the Exmark Turf Tracer HP today and it was amazing, mower cuts awesome, handles and reacts like a gem, it can handle the hills, and boy does it move. If I put the mower in the 6th speed setting I couldnt keep up with her without a velke which wasnt provided, i had to jog along. And the controls are great, no more scratched hands when cutting around houses, walls, trees, etc. Mower is exactely what I am looking for. I decided next year it will be an absolute purchase, especially with their financing plan you can lose, for 6 months all i need to make is about $230.00 a week(which I clear already but ill get to that point later)and in 6 months Ill have it payed off and no interest. Even sooner with installs, but I figure that this mowing season ill finish out with what I have and put some money in the bank, then next year upgrade. But this mower is wonderful, and just like the dealer said, the blades spin/cut so fast i didnt need to bag lawns that I usually bag, it was great!

Jeff