1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation about fertilization strategies for success with the experts at Koch Turf & Ornamental in the Fertilizer Application forum.

    Dismiss Notice

Demographic informational study

Discussion in 'Questions, Rules, Suggestions' started by impactlandscaping, May 27, 2005.

  1. impactlandscaping

    impactlandscaping LawnSite Silver Member
    Messages: 2,332

    Sean, I was wondering if you had any information as to the number of registered members by state and time zones? I was just curious to see where the most registered users are from. I would guess 70% of the members are east coast / central US and the remaining 30% are spread around elsewhere. Also, international registered users by country and continent would be cool as well. I remember you posted some numbers for the site last year sometime about unique users and posts. I was just curious if that could be expanded upon, with a general breakdown of unique users on a state by state basis. I know it couldn't be 100% accurate w/o each member registering a state in their profile, but hey it's 2AM and I was curious..lol
  2. txlawnking

    txlawnking LawnSite Bronze Member
    Messages: 1,905

    I'm mildly currious myself.. Just last night I was conversing with a fellow Houstonian, how the state of Texas is kinda weakly represented.. Ironic, because compared to the rest of the world, except possibly Florida, we seem to have the highest population of LCO's!!!
  3. cndhaines

    cndhaines LawnSite Member
    Messages: 31


    im from magnolia who do u use for getting your equiptment from. when i was home I went to cypress lawn and another in conroe but i was just woundering where other use and how they treat you

    i know in magnolia theres about 3 lco's that i know of

    in spring when i worked there there were about 10 that i saw

    and in the woodlands i cant count that high but thats where the moneys at as afar as big expensive houses


Share This Page