Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by bobcatboy, Mar 23, 2005.

  1. bobcatboy

    bobcatboy LawnSite Member
    Messages: 115

    does anybody know how or what it takes to get your demolition licence. any help would be good.
  2. ksss

    ksss LawnSite Fanatic
    Messages: 7,170

    That is probably a regional requirement which varies depending on your location. To be licensed in Idaho for public works jobs (projects funded by the State or Feds) I had to show experience (number and size of projects completed and cost of projects) Had to take a public works test, have appropiate insurance, references, and have a complete profit/loss statement and other accounting requirements and have X amount of money on hand. Once the paperwork is in a commitee meets and decides whether you are qualified. It took about 2 months to complete the entire process. Your nightmare maybe different however. :dizzy:

Share This Page