Lawn Care Forum banner
81 - 100 of 286 Posts
great stripes! you should check out my work thread.

Discussion starter · #92 ·
Glad to hear it! Just wondering what made you go for that one rather than a pistol grip hydro walk behind?
well I was looking at standers but i couldnt see spendin all that on a 36in. Around here its all scag wright great dane and scags got a great name. But what i m trying to get at is it was a new mower and i liked the rapid change deck. I found no others like that and scag had a deal at the time so i got it. The one bad thiing about it that you cant wear gloves and cut or it shut off because off the safed grips.

well I was looking at standers but i couldnt see spendin all that on a 36in. Around here its all scag wright great dane and scags got a great name. But what i m trying to get at is it was a new mower and i liked the rapid change deck. I found no others like that and scag had a deal at the time so i got it. The one bad thiing about it that you cant wear gloves and cut or it shut off because off the safed grips.
Yeah you are right on the wright stander prices they are a bit expensive. You deffinitely made the right choice it will last forever!
Posted via Mobile Device

81 - 100 of 286 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.