Lawn Care Forum banner

Did a trim/bed cleanup today..

3K views 12 replies 10 participants last post by  J&R Landscaping 
#1 ·
Here's a little before and after

See less See more
#6 ·
Thank you thank you guys.. I surprisingly made it through in 4hrs with the customer's interruptions (you know they always want everything trimmed "tighter"). The wonders of pruning shears and a tanaka. My original quote included mulch and was higher but the customer just waned it cleaned out. Then half-way through they told me since after cleaningup it looked like it needed mulch, I should just mulch it for only the cost of the mulch! I stood my ground that I was doing what Im payed for and they got over it.

STEELERS !!!

#9 ·
I agree, looks tons better.

#10 ·
Thank you thank you guys.. I surprisingly made it through in 4hrs with the customer's interruptions (you know they always want everything trimmed "tighter"). The wonders of pruning shears and a tanaka. My original quote included mulch and was higher but the customer just waned it cleaned out. Then half-way through they told me since after cleaningup it looked like it needed mulch, I should just mulch it for only the cost of the mulch! I stood my ground that I was doing what Im payed for and they got over it.

STEELERS !!!
Look at them real serious and say, "I've given it some thought and I think I'll just do everything for my cost, since your such nice people. Chuckle and get back to work."

People would not dream of going to work only to get paid for the gas it took to drive their, but have no problem asking us to do it for our cost.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

#11 ·
Look at them real serious and say, "I've given it some thought and I think I'll just do everything for my cost, since your such nice people. Chuckle and get back to work."

People would not dream of going to work only to get paid for the gas it took to drive their, but have no problem asking us to do it for our cost.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
VERY good way to put it!! I'm gonna use that when someone asks me to do something for free.......

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.