1. Can’t make it to the GIE+EXPO 2017?
    LawnSite brings the trade show floor to your fingertips with our new GIE+EXPO 2017 Sneak Peek video series debuting now in the Lawn Mowing forum.

Dismiss Notice

Did you get your sample or not?

Discussion in 'Eureka Fluid Film' started by Dano50, Jul 18, 2008.

?

Did you get a sample of Fluid Film and was it useful?

1. I asked for a sample can, never received one, and will not purchase Fluid Film in the future.

5 vote(s)
    11.1%
  2. I received a sample can but it took forever to arrive, turning me off the product.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. I received a sample can in a reasonable time but I am sticking to my usual products.

1 vote(s)
    2.2%
  4. I received the sample can, love the product, and plan to purchase some in the future.

21 vote(s)
    46.7%
  5. I received a sample can, love the product, and purchase regularly.

18 vote(s)
    40.0%
  1. Dano50

Dano50 LawnSite Bronze Member

We've received some complaints about samples requests not being sent fast enough or samples not arriving. There is now a question whether the sample program will continue on this site. The program is expensive to run and it is not beneficial if there is not a worthwhile return on investment.

Please take a moment to answer the questions in our poll. It will help determine where we go from here.

Thanks for participating!

2. white1

white1 LawnSite Member

I received my sample in a very timely manner, however have not yet had a chance to try it. That option wasnt available, so I did not vote

3. Green' Go

Green' Go LawnSite Member

Same for me. I got the sample in just a few days. And have only used it a few times. But I like it so far.

4. All_Toro_4ME

All_Toro_4ME LawnSite Bronze Member

I received my sample can as well very quickly. I used it all and within a week, I bought three more full size cans. I like it.

5. tamadrummer

tamadrummer LawnSite Bronze Member

I got my sample can quickly, like 3 days after the request and then bought the locan JD store out and then bought a case from AmsoilPower.

I cannot seem to have enough of the stuff around!

I think the program is highly valuable but it is not my bottom line that is being affected so I am speaking blindly.

6. deere615

deere615 LawnSite Fanatic

I got my sample can pretty fast also got one with my quick mower, only have a little left and gotta get some more, great stuff!

7. botayota

botayota LawnSite Member

1st sample was supposely sent to me in May 2008, never arrived, contacted Dano again last week, and the sample arrived in 3 days.

Now I'm hooked on FLuid Film, but I wish it was easier to purchase locally, my John Deere dealer has it, but wants top $ for a can, guess I'll have to buy online.

I think Fluid Film is superb!!!:drinkup:

8. ProMo

ProMo LawnSite Bronze Member

I recieved a can sprayed my hedge trimmers and it was empty after about 2 seconds.

9. LAWNCARE SERVICES

LAWNCARE SERVICES LawnSite Member

Received mine in two days. Thanks Dan! Plan to purchase more soon.

10. DLAWNS

DLAWNS LawnSite Fanatic

I received mine very quickly and loved it. I purchased three cans and will be purchasing a case very soon. By the way I love all of the contests. I was just wondering is there a limit on how many contests you can participate in? I don't want to be cheap and be getting shirts, hats, and stickers all the time. But now that I know how to post pics on here, I like to participate. Let me know.