Lawn Care Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey all - got some much better prices on the metros thanks to some suggestions from fellow posters...have a question...is the Toro proline gear driven 48 inch deck mower the same as the exmark version?...the dealer has a special on the Toro -$2400...15 Hp Kawa- w/pistol grips
exmark metro 15 Kawa 48 inch $2470 with pistol $2670 with ecs
exmark metro 15 Kawa 36 inch $2220 with p $2400 w/ ecs

thoughts?

· Registered
349 Posts
better decks on exmarks and you will like the ecs WAY more than the pistol grips on the toro. i would go with a 21" proline with the 2 cyc suzuki motor over the exmark but that is the only toro equipment i would have..

· Banned
2,007 Posts
Originally posted by shm
Toro -$2400...15 Hp Kawa- w/pistol grips
Thats cheaper than what i payed for my 48" 14 kaw tbar 3 years ago. From what i can tell, the fixed decks are both the same.

· Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
interesting that they are being shipped with both stickers on them.....my decision is down to the toro 48inch with pistol 15 kawa for $2400 and the exmark version with ecs for $2500...i would buy the exmark but the dealer i currently use is a toro dealer...i might get a better trade in deal...we'll see

thanks for the info

· Registered
566 Posts
The price on the Proline48 is very good. I paid $2,795 for mine back in June. Kinda makes me wish I would have waited for the year end sales. :dizzy: Oh well.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.