• PPP The Second Time Around
    The Emergency Coronavirus Relief Act of 2020 passed in December contained $284 billion for the renewed Paycheck Protection Program (PPP). Click here to read the article.

digital FM and AM earmuffs. Are there any

procut

LawnSite Bronze Member
I use the same set as fga, paid like $45 for them. I have another set of peltors, they look a little funny because they are bright yellow and are bigger, but they work better IMO, paid about $90 for them.

Dirty Water

LawnSite Fanatic
Trying to pick up the EIB network?

My truck only has a AM radio, so all I get is talk radio inbetween jobs. One day I'll get a nice truck with a cd player :)

fga

LawnSite Silver Member
procut said:
I use the same set as fga, paid like $45 for them. I have another set of peltors, they look a little funny because they are bright yellow and are bigger, but they work better IMO, paid about $90 for them.
i was debating between the 2 sets, and the black/gray just seem to stand out alot less.
curious, what's better about the yellow ones? they have a higher rating of hearing proctection, right? not much more though. i guess for lawncare, they'd be equally protective.

GreenthumbGA

LawnSite Member
what about ones that you can download mp3's or something like that ......We do not have very entertaining stations around here.