1. Can’t make it to the GIE+EXPO 2017?
    LawnSite brings the trade show floor to your fingertips with our new GIE+EXPO 2017 Sneak Peek video series debuting now in the Lawn Mowing forum.

Dismiss Notice

Dingo TX425 tree work pictures

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by nosparkplugs, Mar 18, 2008.

1. nosparkplugs

nosparkplugs LawnSite Gold Member

I am working with the Toro Dealer financial lender/terms of loan now, on the purchase of a 2008 Toro Dingo TX525 powered by 25hp Kubota Diesel, grapple bucket, standard bucket, Brushwolf rotory mower, pallet forks, ride on-plate form. I should have the new Dingo next ,month maybe sooner. It's a labor saver, to say the least, and although the i do not prefer the 25hp Kohler, it was "struggling" at times lifting. I do think the TX425 gasburner had plenty of power, but lacks the low end torque/grunt of a diesel. In the mean time I am renting the Dingo it's amazing.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Wrobel#1

Wrobel#1 LawnSite Member

please say you had more work for that machine then the couple of braches you have on the thing lol

3. stevenf

stevenf LawnSite Bronze Member

I would have bought it for thoughs branches :)

4. B&M

B&M LawnSite Senior Member

nosparkplugs, I passed you the other day over by bellevue on Appling. you where getting on 40 heading into town. Did you rent the toro from mid-south ?

5. nosparkplugs

Hertz rental Whitten road

6. PORTER 05

PORTER 05 LawnSite Senior Member

ddi you pull that tree down with the truck?

7. DeereHauler

DeereHauler LawnSite Senior Member

they are nice machines. i think you could've saved some money on that job by not using it, seems a little overkill. i would be spending my cash on something more useful like a dump trailer, cause now you have twice as much labor unloadng the branches. thats just my opinion, but good luck with it, i'm glad to hear you ordered a platform, i hate the units without them.

8. nosparkplugs

That was only one tree of the 5 tree's I cut that day, look close no physical labor required unloading with my trailers, I use a pallet & 13,500 vertical lift strap set-up work's great to pull the loads off the trailers with a wheeled loader at the recycle center , cost effective using this method of 7years now. I did not pull the tree's down with the truck, just used it to "pull" the tree's were I want them to fell, extra security. I try to work smarter not harder, getting older now, and I like to spend money to make money.

9. smcunningham

smcunningham LawnSite Senior Member

What kind of price do they want for the dingo and attmnts you listed????

10. RedMax Man

RedMax Man LawnSite Platinum Member

I must say that was nice looking tree with all those blossoms. I can't really see how it was positioned on the property so i may have been in a bad spot.