• Online Events For Landscapers!
    With GIE+EXPO cancelled, virtual education and product launches are filling up the fall. Check out dates for Caterpillar, Exmark, NALP, and more. Click here to learn more.

Dino's got a new baby!!!!!!!!

vince

LawnSite Member
Hey out there, not a snow post but a possible new driver for plow king 35 in the year 2017. Dino's wife gave birth to a new baby girl on Monday June 05,2000. I spoke with him last night and all is well. I thought since he does so well on this forum that he should exceed himself in babymaking. Good going old buddy.<p>By the way it was a excellent SIMA getogether. It was good to meet and see John Parker, Alan Nadeau, Brian Morley, Dino from this site and many of our SIMA friends. I thought the Hotel was adequate, the rooms were large and cool, the food was good, the prizes were terrific and the talk was all about snow and ice management. <p>Lets keep this open as well as possible through the summer.<p><br>vince

n y snow pros

LawnSite Senior Member
Hey Dino congratulations,i find that girls are much better snow plow drivers so please tell your new daughter that when she is 17 i'll hire her to run 1 of my trucks,naw lets put her in a loader.Way to go Dino,what is her name?<p>----------<br>J PARKER<br>914-485-4200

plowking35

LawnSite Bronze Member
Vital stats<br>Alexandra Taylor Tudisca<br>7.4 lbs 21.5&quot; long born 6-5-00 @ 3.15 pm<br>Wife started labor just 24 hrs after me getting home from the SIMA symposium.<br>As a side note, while at the hospital, I ran into the head of maint. and the snow plowing contractor that does the facility, talked shop and may have sold some edges and magic.<br>So always think snow.<br>Dino<p>----------<br> Professional Ice and Snow Management <br>Products:Services:Equipment www.sima.org

plowking35

LawnSite Bronze Member
You got that right DaveO.<p>----------<br> Professional Ice and Snow Management <br>Products:Services:Equipment www.sima.org

slingshot

LawnSite Member
congrats dino.. i dont know you aside from reading about your knowledge but i also just had a baby [well my wife did ] dec 6/99 anthony. you never know how it feels to love somthing that much until you have a little one good luck and get your sleep when you can ...mark

Alan

This makes your second daughter, doesn't it? I think you will find that as you get older boys will happen,,, you no longer have the power to blow the ba**s off them. <p>Congrats, mah Man!!