1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, in the Franchising forum.

Dismiss Notice

Dirtman's Picture Thread

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by Dirtman2007, Nov 17, 2008.

1. Gravel Rat

Gravel Rat LawnSite Fanatic

Your complaining about low 50s farenheit that is about 10 celcius that isn't cold :laugh:

Last week when I walked into my office at 5:25 am it was 12 celcius 53 farenheit had to turn the heat on too cold that time in the morning.

2. Jimmyed

Jimmyed LawnSite Member
    from IN

It was 46F in my bedroom this morning... We didn't complain. Good sleeping weather is finally here... F the furnace...

3. farmer1157

farmer1157 LawnSite Member

How are you putting that pipe into the curb, looks good.

4. JCLawn and more

JCLawn and more LawnSite Fanatic
    from MI

I think it would be a blast to work for you, but seeing your pics it would be more like watching you work lol

5. Dirtman2007

Dirtman2007 LawnSite Platinum Member

Finally back to the clearing job today. Still pretty easy to get a fire started once I dug down and found some hot coals.

[​IMG]

fueling up before the rain

[​IMG]

One big pine stump!

[​IMG]

6. JCLawn and more

from MI

didn't you buy your first house this past year or something? That rings in the back of my mind when I see all this nice equipment. You have enough money in equipment in your second pic for a super nice house. I know you got way more equipment than that too

7. Dirtman2007

Dirtman2007 LawnSite Platinum Member

yeah back in May I finally moved out of my parents and got my own house.

Now I get to go to work everyday to pay for it!

8. JCLawn and more

from MI

so this is all your own equipment, right? If so the house would be the minor payment lol

9. nikolai

nikolai LawnSite Member

Posted via Mobile Device

10. Giles_uk

Giles_uk LawnSite Member

you've got the plant and the house now all you need is a mrs and a kid hahaha

we've got about 20 bits of plant from 1.5 ton to 16 ton, dumpers, tractors, back hoe dozers etc

i had loads of money till i met my mrs and had a kid now im skint all the time haha