1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, in the Franchising forum.

Dismiss Notice

Dirtman's Picture Thread

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by Dirtman2007, Nov 17, 2008.

1. Mule100

Mule100 LawnSite Member

2. RockSet N' Grade

RockSet N' Grade LawnSite Silver Member

ClearView........alot of us are members of HEF.......I for one, have read just about every post and thread there for the last 2-3 years.......migrated here because it happens a little faster here.....and maybe a wee bit more tolerant.....

3. RockSet N' Grade

Mule.......interesting you should bring that up......I was talking with Ksss and all we could come up with was a long stick of some sort to get this job movin'.......

4. bobcat_ron

bobcat_ron LawnSite Fanatic

And WTF is up with HEF? It's been down for me for 2 days and there's more locked threads in 1 month there than Lawnsite gets in 1 year!

5. Dirtman2007

Dirtman2007 LawnSite Platinum Member

I don't know what's up with HEF. It's been down for almost 2 days. I got on there a little while back but it's down again.

been doing some other things while they decide on weather they like my I ideas on where to put the mud at.

So yesterday I finished up a clearing project by grading everything off with the dozer

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

So today I took a few minutes to paint my counterweight to fix the scratches from the deep mud on it.

[​IMG]

6. bobcat_ron

bobcat_ron LawnSite Fanatic

Wow, that's dedication to your Volvo's ass, looks new.

7. Dirtman2007

Thanks
    It took a $8.00 can of touch up paint and 20 minutes max. Sure does make the machine look better!

8. DUSTYCEDAR

DUSTYCEDAR LawnSite Fanatic
    from PA

gotta love jobs with no access

9. Dirtman2007

You like that. I have to drive the machine all the way up to the main road to get fuel.

10. RockSet N' Grade

Dirtman........how do you like the Volvo? Is she as easy on fuel as I have been hearing?