discharge deflector

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by mowingtowing, Dec 18, 2004.

  1. mowingtowing

    mowingtowing LawnSite Member
    Messages: 226

    I beileve that ive seen this somewhere in a magazine but i cant locate it now. Its a motorized discharge shute that you can have fully up but when its tight around a garden, you can turn it down so you dont shoot grass in the garden or wherever. Anyone know what im talking about? Know of a place to get more info on it or exactly what its called?
  2. cutnedge

    cutnedge LawnSite Member
    Messages: 194

    Masterchute used to make an electric one. Look up Qwikchute.com. They build a manual controlled unit. Also, look in the search option on this site and type in OCDC(operator controlled discharge chute)
  3. mowingtowing

    mowingtowing LawnSite Member
    Messages: 226

    sweet, i plan to build my own, but i want more info first. Thanks!
  4. captaingreen

    captaingreen LawnSite Senior Member
    Messages: 471

    I just put an EZ Chute (manual) on my 48" Exmark. It was simple to install and works very well, I paid around $195.
  5. LawnScapers of Dayton

    LawnScapers of Dayton LawnSite Silver Member
    Male, from Dayton, OH
    Messages: 2,572

    Meg-mo ASC...

    or is it ACS???

Share This Page