Dixie Chopper 1844D / Quick 44 Dually - Max Speed Stop

HydrosRule

LawnSite Member
I recently purchased a Pursuit 1844D dually and it is missing the speed stop/ max speed control on the control panel. This appears to be comprised of a knob (same as the strut knob) and a bar with a threaded bolt attached. Does anyone have one of these they are not using and would be willing to sell? I have a spare knob from my Quick 36 single hydro, but I have checked all the schematics at DC and Jacobsen and unfortunately those two parts were conveniently "left out" of the illustration so there is no part number. No part number = no way to order it or even see if it exists. It is the knob in this picture I pulled from the internet of a Quick dually. I imaging BOP still has some of these in the old parts bin too, if I could find a way to ask.

Thanks for any help.
Quick44_Speedstop.jpg

TPendagast

LawnSite Fanatic
I recently purchased a Pursuit 1844D dually and it is missing the speed stop/ max speed control on the control panel. This appears to be comprised of a knob (same as the strut knob) and a bar with a threaded bolt attached. Does anyone have one of these they are not using and would be willing to sell? I have a spare knob from my Quick 36 single hydro, but I have checked all the schematics at DC and Jacobsen and unfortunately those two parts were conveniently "left out" of the illustration so there is no part number. No part number = no way to order it or even see if it exists. It is the knob in this picture I pulled from the internet of a Quick dually. I imaging BOP still has some of these in the old parts bin too, if I could find a way to ask.

Thanks for any help.View attachment 389082
Dixie bought all the parts

they don’t have it in the parts list probably because it’s easily fabricated from items at the hardware store!

Valk

LawnSite Platinum Member
Dixie Chopper was able to furnish me w/ some fairly obscure BOP parts that were never listed online as available.
Give Dixie Chopper a call and ask for JOYCE.

Valk

LawnSite Platinum Member
765-246-7737 is the number I've used. Dixiechopper.com is their e-addy.