• PPP The Second Time Around
    The Emergency Coronavirus Relief Act of 2020 passed in December contained $284 billion for the renewed Paycheck Protection Program (PPP). Click here to read the article.

Dixie Chopper Dealer

BLUECAR202

LawnSite Member
OK, i admit it. I am going to have to demo a chopper. You guys have sold me on it. 14 mph is incredible. but i can't find any in the chicago land area. Does anyone know of any, Thanks

Eric ELM

Husband, Father, Friend, Angel
There is a dealer in Crystal Lake and one in Orland Park. Go to www.dixiechopper.com and go to dealers to find the addresses. This is an old list and the new list should be up soon. The one in Crystal Lake will be having their open house soon, so email me if your interested and I'll send the date and time as soon as I find out, or call them and ask them.<p>----------<br>&lt;a href=&quot;http://www.townserver.com/elm/&quot;&gt;Eric@ELM&lt;/a&gt;<p>

Keith

LawnSite Platinum Member
Eric, I was going to mention the Dixie Chopper web site, but I couldn't bring myself to do it. Dixie Chopper...Chicago.....This ones got Eric written all over it :)

Yes Eric got it covered best bet is Leorys in Crstal lake and like Eric said they will have a open house soon. Plus they use choppers for their own landscape company and they use plenty of them. Ask them how well they push snow with the chopperrs.