Lawn Care Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
I have 2 d.c. and they will be my last! If d.c. couldn't rape you on replacement parts they'ld been out of business along time ago.
Just this year on my 2002 5000 I'v had 3 cooling fans, 2 spindles, 1 wheel motor and this is on an $16,000.00 machine. I think they do a wonderful job mowing, and their striping is untouchable but thier warranty is poor and if you haven't ran a 5000 then you should - because if your back is ok then it won't be when your done. This the closest thing to a bouncey ball there is. I don't mow 1 property that you can honestly run it wide open because you can't stay in the seat. I don't like to cut products down but they need to do some serious redesigning of their entire fleet.
Examples : ability to hold slopes, seat hight, on diesels look where they located the radiator. you constantly having to clean the cover screen. and they have to be buying the cheapest seats on the market. you couldn't keep a set of bottum seat springs in them if you tried. I don't know i will replace them with but i have demoed enough other brands this year that i know they are about 15 years behind. and then try to trade them off- you just as well pxxx in the wind because all they do is laugh at you.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.