• Online Events For Landscapers!
    With GIE+EXPO cancelled, virtual education and product launches are filling up the fall. Check out dates for Caterpillar, Exmark, NALP, and more. Click here to learn more.

Dixies new mower???

John Gamba

LawnSite Fanatic
Can someone post a pic of the new stand on walk behind mower??
I dont surf other sites BUT a pic is on one of them.
John

OP
John Gamba

John Gamba

LawnSite Fanatic
ttt-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shady Brook

LawnSite Bronze Member
Looks frightening to me! I could be wrong, but it does not appear to have a low center of gravity, I would be suprised if it could hold a hill much better then there normal riders.

Jay

ElephantNest

LawnSite Bronze Member
Looks like there are only about 50 places for branches to snag it. I don't know.....looks like lots of exposed parts to get beaten up, snagged, dented, etc. I'll stay with my TTHP, thank you. 8)

DLCS

LawnSite Platinum Member
So, this is the real deal and not just a protype. looks to be unfinished, if you know what I mean. When are they available for purchase?

FrankenScagMachines

LawnSite Platinum Member
The official word is that one is the prototype and they are supposed to be in production in about a month. Next week if I can get the time I am going up to the factory to look at one in person. I can ride it if not cut grass too! I will take camera.

proenterprises

LawnSite Silver Member
wow...yes that is ugly. The entire engine is exposed. Looks like the first time you cut in the rain you would soak it and have rust on your hands.

Also, what the heck is that platform for in the front...is it supposed to double as a rider?