1. Can’t make it to the GIE+EXPO 2017?
    LawnSite brings the trade show floor to your fingertips with our new GIE+EXPO 2017 Sneak Peek video series debuting now in the Lawn Mowing forum.

Dismiss Notice

DLC 2009 Thread

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by davis45, Mar 30, 2009.

1. davis45

davis45 LawnSite Senior Member

few stripes....

home.jpg

home2.jpg

apts.jpg

2. davis45

Would like to get a longer trailer to fit all three mowers on. Who knows, maybe one day.

11.jpg

111.jpg

1111.jpg

3. Scag413

Scag413 LawnSite Bronze Member

Do you ever run the 60" and 72" on the same day? Stripes are very nice!

4. bighaydenslawn

bighaydenslawn LawnSite Senior Member

I really like those Hustlers. Which is your favorite and which one is most often used?

5. davis45

Yea. The 72" is for cemetery's only due to the rear discharge. I will use it in the stone areas and have someone on the 60" doing open areas. Thanks

6. davis45

The 60" is the one used most often and the favorite. I love the resi fastrack on the smaller lawns, leaves a great cut, but I've had that about a year and a half and it only has 150 hours I think.

7. davis45

Would like to sell the 60 and 48 if anyone is interested. Check out the Classifieds, looking to get a 52" with bagger.

8. davis45

Ah, had the studs break off on the rear wheel of the 72" today. Now I still have 10 acres of cemeteries to do with the 60".

Customer insisted on red mulch, about 2 yards, I have never used red before, the supply yard doesnt even sell any! So I had to go to flippin Home Depot and get it in BAGS! :dizzy: :dizzy: Oh well, I told them it would increase the cost. I just dont understand why people think it looks better than your regular hardwood mulch.

9. Cuttinitclose

Cuttinitclose LawnSite Bronze Member

I love the looks of red mulch myself. Put down 52 cubic ft of it yesterday.

10. davis45

It looks cheap and amateur. Only place I have ever seen where it looks good is on southern style homes down in Texas, Louisiana and such.